This detached home is located on Chudleigh avenue near Yonge and Lawrence. The renovation project spanned nine months and involved work across the full interior of the house.
The goal of this renovation involved upgrading the full home which spanned the kitchen, bathrooms and living room. In addition we created a more spacious and contemporary look across the overall interior.
Construction in Toronto is often delayed due to weather and cold in the winter. Our Contractors started the project in fall, and it became a priority to complete the renovation before Spring.
Overall the project was successful and well-coordinated among multiple contractor teams.
- The walls on the home’s main-floor were removed to create an open concept space that connects the kitchen and living room.
- New kitchen cabinets and an island with white marble counter-tops was built and installed.
- Hardwood flooring was installed and varnished on the main floor and stairwell.
- The main-floor and upstairs washrooms were completely remodeled with standing showers, new stone counters and modern lighting fixtures.
- Two bedrooms on the second floor were renovated with new flooring, paint and wall moldings.
- Modern lighting fixtures and chandeliers were installed to create a consistent and uniform look throughout the house.